What is Basic Obedience and Why is important?
Obedience training allows you to communicate with your dog to build a relationship of trust and respect.
We use commands to bring out the best in dogs.
Far from being a barbaric tool, training bridges the gap between humans and canines, allowing you to be closer to your pet.
Why is Basic Obedience important?
• It keeps your dog active physically and mentally.
• Dogs need stimulation to stay healthy and alert into old age, just like people.
• It helps avoid temperament and behaviour problems.
• Basic Obedience training establishes rules, boundaries and limitations, and with that, There’s no better way to keep dogs happy and under control.
• It allows both parties to communicate with each other.
• It’s impossible to have a relationship with someone you can’t talk to. Through training, your dog will come to understand your words and your personality and expectations.
Once you and your dog can communicate and work together, you’ll have true companionship.
3 sessions £240
5 sessions £375
8 sessions £560